This is a recipe I tried a while back. It’s stupid easy, it’s fun (not really) and it’s healthy. You control what goes in it.
- 1 Can of chickpeas
- sea salt or kosher salt
- olive oil
- Open and drain a can of chickpeas
- Lay the chickpeas flat and pat them dry (try to remove as much moisture as possible
- Put them on a baking sheet and spread them so that they’re only one layer deep
- Drizzle olive oil over the chickpeas
- Bake it at 400F for about 35 minutes
- Spice and salt to taste
- If you bag it after it cools, it won’t reabsorb moisture
Chickpeas are an awesome food and they are the basis for hummus, which is also awesome and goats are awesome so all in all, awesome is awesome.